Friday, May 8, 2015

Never Enough Lumber

Once again, I am at the Home Depot picking up a small load of lumber for todays work. They are starting to recognize me there and have stopped asking me what I'm building. They know all to well that I'll be back for more soon enough. I should just work for Home Depot at this rate.

Framing has gone up around the utility closet. This houses the temple spaces industrial dehumidifier. We've also taken the walls toward the door and should be joining the temple and common area very soon.

The wall has gone up that sets the space for the bathroom and kitchen area. Excited to see the space start to get broken up into it key rooms.

We'll probably add a sliding screen door at some point so we can enjoy the great weather and let the breeze flow through the space in the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment